Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Independent...dependent...freedom.

I stayed away in hopes that they would apologize and ask me back... they sent me away in hopes that I would learn a lesson...Nothing was gained from any of it. So now I come back with nowhere to go, tail tucked between my legs like the injured wolf that I am. I can argue my case all I want...argue until I'm blue in the face, and all I will get is the same "Keanu you need to wise up, we're trying to help you, you don't understand, you need to listen to us"...but where do we meet half way if the other party is not willing to hear? Willing to listen?
I didn't go too far...I only stayed with him. I was only to stay for a night, but that turned into an arguement, and out flew the words "Pack your stuff and get out of my house". And so I went. Now, I have no choice but to come back, because I wasn't wanted where I was, which is understandable. When you have no job, aren't going to school, no source of income, who would want you staying with them?
I don't have a straight or clear mind right now. Honestly all I want to do is cry...but I won't. For now I will walk around with what little pride I have left, with my head held high...because although the battle has been waged and lost, I will not give up that which is left of my pride.

2 comments:

  1. Hun, where are you staying then? You know you can always come here or to my mom's house. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiwasteka, you make me want to cry, you sound so sad. I wish I was there beside you, to hold you and to remind you why we are given these trials. Yes they are tests but they also help remind us why we are strong and just how much strehngth we have to endure those trials. I love you, I must get back to class, love.

    ReplyDelete