Monday, November 29, 2010

Where do I begin...

So much has been happening lately...I really don't know where to start! Well I suppose I'll start off with some of the more exciting news.
This will be my final week at Toledo Academy Beauty Culture before graduating next monday! Exciting right?! I think so!!! Afterward tis off to le State Board to take my exams for my licens in Nail Technology. I get to make people's nails perty teeheehee. (just imagine me saying that with the goofiest look on my face giggling stupid-ish-ly. And yes I did. I said stupid-ish-ly)
Next! Thanks to the boredom I face at work, the urge to do something to keep me awake while working, the motivation to pick up a pen and notebook again, and a really awesome friend that I saw last Sunday (Carrie Harris is sooooooooooooooooo fricken PRIDE!! i.e Pride = AWESOME!!) I have somewhat gotten back into the swing of writing and will most likely be taking online courses in the subject. And one day when I grow I wanna be a...wait for it...wait for it....ASTRONAUT!!! :D. Betcha weren't expecting that now were ya? OF COURSE YA WEREN'T!!! Unless you're Brandy and you share the same brain with me (which I swear we do, we're practically fricken clones!) But seriously, when I grow up, I think it'd be cool to write and illustrate children's fiction books, as well as adult fiction. I would absolutely love to make that my life!
Thirdly, for those of you that don't already know, I moved from my parents' house to my friend Bethany's house back in with my parents! Where will I go neeeeeeext? Hmmmmm... ENOUGH OF THAT!!!
I have so many thoughts flooding my mind right now that it really isn't funny, however, I also have some funny thoughts running through my brain :D.
And on a more serious note...I have a Manager's Project due by this thursday and I should be working on it yet I am completely side tracked! I guess the first thing that should have been on my mind should have been my Manager's project...which is due...Thursday...<.< don't you judge me. You've procrastinated at one point in time too...I know you have! And if you tell me you haven't I'll just call you a liar xp.
Gosh this ten weeks of school has gone by so fast! I can't believe it'll be graduation time on Monday!!! That is just...intense! Wouldn't you agree? I would if I were you <.<...not threatening you or anything just saying...
*sigh* I told you I have a billion, trillion, bajillion thoughts running through my head. I can't stay on one subject matter...but somehow I always get pulled back into school so I guess I can stay on one subject matter...maybe I'll cut off here until tomorrow...or whenever I'm on here next. Catch my newest and latest bloooooooooog!!! Next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awe I love you too Wiwasteka! I know what you mean having too much on your mind. Hope you get your manager's project done! Good luck! Love and miss youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete